Home-based Pediatric Occupational Therapy with a Family Focus
Some Children have a hard time doing the same things that other children can do. Finding the time and understanding what to do to help your child is overwhelming and can lead you to feeling lost on how to help.
Integrate Family Pediatric Occupational Therapy will join you in your journey to understand the specific strengths and difficulties that are impacting your child’s development. We will work together to develop individualized plans and activities that focus on what’s important to your family. All without leaving the comforts of your own home!
Currently serving Kuna, Boise, Nampa and Meridian Areas (Idaho)
Medicaid, Blue Cross of Idaho, Regence, & Cash Pay Accepted
Superbills available upon request to submit to other insurances
I Want Services for My Child
I’m so excited you are here and can’t wait to meet you and your child! Click here and fill out the form (one easy step!).
I will contact you within 48 business hours to let you know current options.
Hi! I'm Candice Curtis
- Occupational Therapist
- Certified Autism Specialist
- Advanced training in Ayers Sensory Integration
- 15+ years experience
- Learn more about me here
Speciality Service Areas
- Sensory Processing Difficulties
- Learning Disabilities
- Gross Motor Coordination
- Fine Motor Coordination
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Self Care/Living Skills
- Certified in S.O.S Feeding
- Trained in Bal-a-vis-X
- Therapeutic Listening Program
- Reflex Integration
- Play based therapy
- Visual Scanning/Coordination
- Visual Perceptual Skills
- Executive Functioning
- Daily routines
- …and much more!!
What will Occupational Therapy "look like"?
- Occupational Therapy consists of a comprehensive evaluation to determine your child’s strengths and the “why” behind the difficulties that your child is experiencing in their day to day activities.
- Together, we develop a strength-based plan to increase skills and improve your child’s function in their day to day life.
- If recommended, 1 on 1 therapy sessions in your home will be scheduled to address the goals to support your child.
Benefits of Home Based Services
- Your child will feel more comfortable in his/her home surroundings
- As a parent, you will learn how to use the toys that you already have to help your child gain skills
- Therapy will focus on what is important to you as a family in your home environment
- You will save time and energy not driving to an appointment!!